Business Development Director – Clark Enersen
The Clark Enersen Partners, one of the region’s largest and most respected architectural and engineering firms with offices in Kansas City, Missouri; Lincoln, Nebraska; Fort Collins, Colorado; and Fairway, Kansas, is looking to hire a Business Development Director in its Lincoln office.
The appropriate candidate will be responsible for researching and contacting prospective clients throughout the firm’s primary and secondary geography as outlined in the marketing plan for the purpose of identifying project opportunities. This individual will work closely with other Business Development Director(s), all Market Sector planning teams, the Senior Principals, and the Board of Directors to identify appropriate prospects and be responsible for identifying follow-up contact, as needed. By virtue of the knowledge gained through these contacts, this individual will work closely with Marketing team members to provide relevant input for all proposal and presentation efforts.
- Responsible for contacting prospective clients to discuss facility needs and project opportunities within target market sectors
- Participate in bi-weekly Business Development and Marketing Committee meetings and provide information gathered from prospecting calls
- Travel throughout the firm’s primary and secondary geography for face-to-face visits with targeted prospects
- Involvement in appropriate market sector organizations for the purpose of networking with potential clients
- Attend relevant market sector conferences
- Keep current with capital improvement plans of targeted prospects, as well as legislative policy and design trends that impact all relevant market sectors
- Coordinate planning, tracking, travel, meetings, and other business development activities with other Business Development Director(s) and other appropriate staff
- Co-lead market sector planning meetings—help identify goals and create, implement, and track an action plan jointly with the Marketing Director
- Demonstrated understanding of the firms areas of expertise and services
- Ability to travel
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and experience in business development activities
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to collaborate with firm leadership in undertaking of business development activities
- Minimum of 5 years’ business development experience.
- Priority will be given to experience within the A/E industry.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com