Account Manager – Firespring
Looking for your chance to make a real impact?
Firespring, one of the largest marketing communications firms in the Midwest, is looking for our next amazing human to join our team. We’re known for providing marketing, printing, websites and strategic guidance to thousands of brands, businesses and nonprofits. Our clients and partners count on us as a force in our areas of expertise to help them do more good.
See if this position sounds like your dream job. We can’t wait to find out if it could be you.
Account Managers are experienced and knowledgeable marketing professionals who service key accounts, acting as the main liaison between clients and Firespring team members and proactively work with sales team members to grow accounts. The Account Manager leads the team while advancing the strategic interests of the client along the way.
If you’re feelin’, read on.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You cultivate and maintain client relationships.
- You provide strategic solutions to clients.
- You lead the team through the execution of projects.
- You oversee project quality, budgets and delivery schedules/timelines.
- You communicate all relevant information between the client and the team.
- You ensure the client’s complete satisfaction.
- Your goal is to guide long-term retention of accounts, with an eye for growth.
- Flexibility and leadership are huge.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate many ongoing projects simultaneously is key. If you have the skills, get them sharpened.
- You are a self-motivated, detail-oriented organizer with a strong work ethic.
- Being solution oriented and proactive are key components of your approach to life.
- You can work independently.
- Taking initiative on a project.
- Passion to mentor fellow team members as the team advances.
- You have polished social skills and professional poise.
- Ability to express your ideas tactfully, giving your team the confidence and direction they need.
- Agency account services or marketing experience is something you have known and loved.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary—We recognize that our people are our greatest asset. We reward candidates who wow us by offering competitive pay.
- Vacation—Paid holidays are a no brainer, but how does unlimited, paid vacation sound? Salaried employees of Firespring are encouraged to take what they need when it comes to time off in order to live their best and healthiest lives.
- 401(k)—Your parents preached about the importance of saving. Now we’re helping you get it done. Firespring provides professional financial advisors who will help you make a plan and guide your investments.
- Fun—Millions of people go to work, punch the clock from 8 to 5 and hate every moment of it. That’s not the case here. We have an indoor slide, a game room and a group of people dedicated to creating activities and fun inside and outside the office. To put it mildly, we’re serious about having fun—and it reflects in our work too.
- Giving back—When your employer makes it possible for you to give back to your community on the clock? Win for everyone. Every Firespring team member gets one paid day off each month to give back to the community in any way they’d like.
- Miscellaneous Benefits—Not all benefits are about the Benjamins, baby. Some of the things you’ll enjoy while working here include unlimited soft drinks, tea and beer. And don’t worry about your duds—business-casual is the dress code here. Still looking to make your cubicle-shackled friends jealous of your new gig? Our company-wide social and recreational activities are sure to do just that.
Ready to come aboard?
Please include a cover letter. Resumes without one won’t be considered.
While we genuinely appreciate your interest in employment with Firespring, we can only respond to the most qualified candidates.
Firespring is an EEO/AA employer.