Presented by AMA Lincoln. 21+ Event.
CROPPED: Is your design on the cropping block?
The last year and a half has been crazy, right? We think so too. So why not get back into the swing of things with one of AMA Lincoln’s favorite events, CROPPED!
If you aren’t familiar, here’s the breakdown:
- Designers attempt to create their best design based on our mystery materials.
- In each round, the top designers will advance. Those in the bottom will be CROPPED.
- Round 3 will consist of creating a design to benefit a local small business.
- The winning designer earns bragging rights, high fives, oh, and $1,000 CASH PRIZE!
In short, FIVE DESIGNERS, THREE ROUNDS, ONE CHAMPION.
Who do we want to compete? You, of course! If you’re a local marketer, graphic designer, creative agency, corporate organization, freelancer, small business, or passionate doodler, we encourage you to submit your designs for consideration.
Contest Rules and Details:
- Anyone may enter unless they are serving a position on the board of AMA Lincoln;
- All designer submissions must be submitted by October 26th at 6pm;
- Final Designers will be announced and notified of additional details by October 29th;
- All designers chosen must be able to bring their own computer, ipad, or tablet to use at the live event (AMA Lincoln will provide extension cords and power if needed);
- All Designs created at the event can be used by AMA Lincoln in future Marketing for Cropped and AMA Lincoln
- Final designs created for our Small Business Recipient will belong to the Small Business (JuJu’s Vegan Cajun and Creole Cuisine) to be used as they choose;
- As one of the final designers at Cropped, you will receive your entry to the event for free (including a craft cocktail drink and hor d’oeuvres) and receive an additional free ticket for a guest.
- Must be 21+ to compete/attend
COVID-19 has caused a lot of shifts, so we decided to follow the trend. For this year’s competition we have decided to dedicate our winning designs to help support a local small business this year. The local small business in question? AMA Lincoln has chosen JuJu’s Vegan Cajun and Creole Cuisine (yum)! You’ll get a taste, they are providing our hor d’oeuvres (double yum)!
Let’s bring together current and future AMA members and like-minded marketing professionals in a casual, fun, and engaging atmosphere. In our careers, we have seen it all; good, bad, hilarious, mildly disturbing. Grow your network with some friendly competition, and help out a local small business in the process.
Snag your ticket by 8 pm on November 5th. We only have 70 tickets available, so act fast!
Ticket includes event entry, hor d’oeuvres, comic relief, and one craft cocktail drink ticket.
Rumology – Elixirs and Craft Cocktails
5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
November 12, 2021
TICKETS (Must be 21+ to attend)
AMA Members: $35
VOLUNTEER SEARCH: There is so much talent in our Community and we would love to highlight that talent. We are looking for photographers and videographers to capture our events. This is great exposure and an opportunity to add to your portfolio, plus make industry connections! If interested, please email email@example.com. Thank you!
COVID UPDATE: This is a stoplight event! AMA Lincoln is beginning a new practice for our events with colored wristbands. You’ll get to select a Red/Yellow/Green wristband that best corresponds to you. Thank you for helping keep our events safe for everyone!
RED: “I practice social distancing and prefer to refrain from handshakes and hugs”
AMA Lincoln takes the health & safety of attendees and COVID-19 precautions extremely seriously. AT this time, AMA Lincoln meetings and events are following any/all state and county COVID-19 guidelines for meetings and events in Lancaster County and are deferring to current CDC guidelines for mask usage and wearing. If you have questions or concerns about attending this event please reach out to Mandy Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.