PT Student Recruiter - Nonprofit Film School (Reliant Studios) (posted 06/13)
Nonprofit Film School is an online platform created to be the ultimate toolkit for nonprofits to learn how to tell their stories through video. We instruct on storytelling, video production skills and the process to follow from beginning to end, making it easy for nonprofits to implement video for marketing and fundraising.
Learn more here: http://www.nonprofitfilmschool.com/
WE'RE LOOKING FOR...
A Student Recruiter who thrives in a fast-paced environment to contact and qualify prospective students, with the goal of booking online demos with the Director of Operations. This position will play a fundamental role in rapidly and consistently meeting our student enrollment goals.
This is an entry-level sales position.
This position requires a self-starter who has excellent telephone and written communication skills, as well as good listening skills. An upbeat telephone voice, plus a sense of confidence and a positive, friendly attitude are important. You'll need to be goal-oriented and organized.
Location: Lincoln, NE
Position: Part-time employee
Pay: Hourly, Based on Experience
- Use CRM to track progress, tasks, meetings and deals
- Cold call prospective students to introduce Nonprofit Film School, using a script, discussing Nonprofit Film School’s scope and format, gauging interest, building rapport and scheduling demos
- Email prospective students with information about Nonprofit Film School, with proper and timely follow-up to schedule a product demo
- Add demos to calendar, share with prospective student and Director of Operations
- Set and reach call goal targets per week, including number of calls made
- Track calls, conversation notes and next steps, create follow-up tasks in CRM
- Serve as a trusted resource to prospects by becoming a subject matter expert
- Work closely with Director of Operations to further develop lead generation process and goals
- Complete other administrative tasks as assigned
- Available to work 10-20 hours per week (with potential opportunity for it becoming a full-time position in the future, though can also remain a part-time position if desired)
- Complete work during business hours, in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an upbeat telephone voice
- Professionalism, both on the phone and via email
- Motivated, self-starter and reliable
- Administrative and detail-oriented, especially when it comes to tracking calls and notes
- Strong listening skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and reach goals
- Desire to promote a product that ultimately helps nonprofits share their mission through video
- Send resume to Allea Grummert: allea [at] nonprofitfilmschool.com
- Use body of email in lieu of a cover letter. Please answer, “Why do you think you’d be a great fit for this position?”
- Include your Gallup Strengths, if you have them.