Marketing Specialist I (Campus Commerce) - Nelnet (Posted 4/26)
To assist in the planning and execution of marketing programs and projects by managing the day-to-day development of work and ensuring marketing programs are completed on time, on budget, and in line with set goals.
Nelnet Campus Commerce is a brand of Nelnet, Inc. Nelnet Campus Commerce delivers payment technology for a smarter campus. Our product suite uses the latest technology to create a unique and integrated payment experience for more than 900 campuses across the country. From payment processing and refunds, to tuition payment plans and online storefronts, Nelnet Campus Commerce helps process every payment on campus. For more information, visit CampusCommerce.com
- Schedule and attend team and/or stakeholder meetings as determined appropriate by the marketing manager or other leaders.
- Prepare creative briefs and lead kick offs for assigned marketing campaigns, lead generation activities, retention initiatives, and conferences and events
- Prepare project briefs and/or production notes and assist in the development of marketing plans or creative briefs.
- Organize progress of jobs through project management software by working with Traffic to track, monitor, and guide all jobs for their assigned stakeholders.
- Review all work from the creative team prior to stakeholder approval for grammatical, technical and visual accuracy, and overall brand consistency.
- Prepare production and/or other estimates for marketing team approval.
- Coordinate conference and event deliverables
- Coordinate production of marketing materials, social and content calendars and postings, and daily website (CMS) updates.
- Evaluate results of campaign, project, and/or communications plan along with the marketing manager.
- Assists marketing team in compiling information, secondary research, and/or other assigned projects and campaigns.
- Supervise intern.
4-year degree in marketing, advertising, or related field
1-3 years in marketing position.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
Strategic, detail-oriented, strong written and oral communication skills, good at building team and client relationships, organized, good at multi-tasking, adaptable, quick to learn and work independently
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.