Marketing Manager I (Campus Commerce) - Nelnet (Posted 4/26)
Nelnet Campus Commerce is a brand of Nelnet, Inc. Nelnet Campus Commerce delivers payment technology for a smarter campus. Our product suite uses the latest technology to create a unique and integrated payment experience for more than 900 campuses across the country. From payment processing and refunds, to tuition payment plans and online storefronts, Nelnet Campus Commerce helps process every payment on campus. For more information, visit CampusCommerce.com.
Develop effective marketing, advertising and promotional plans that meet Nelnet Campus Commerce brand and business goals. Evaluate programs’ success and provide ongoing strategies and plans to ensure goals are being met. Elevate the level of creative delivery through strategic briefs and oversight of brand and messaging consistency.
- Develop and implement marketing communications plans
- Develop and maintain marketing communications calendars
- Prepare creative briefs and lead kick offs of key marketing campaigns, lead generation activities, retention initiatives, and conferences and events
- Lead the research and development of brand and messaging strategy
- Attend daily Traffic meetings to help prioritize work and maintain creative processes
- Ensure continuity of brand and messaging across initiatives, brands, events, and conferences
- Streamline and work closely with creative and production departments to achieve objectives
- Develop relationships and consult with internal teams and customers to evaluate needs, assess competition, and develop creative strategy
- Assist in measuring and reporting on key metrics to evaluate marketing performance
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing. Higher education and/or payment technology experience preferred.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
High level of verbal and written skill required; relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; performs a variety of tasks; a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Marketing background preferred; must be able to handle high volume of projects; people leadership and decision making skills; excellent customer service skills; strong problem solving skills; ability to work independently or in a group.
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.