Marketing Manager for Residential Campus Initiatives - Doane, Crete (Posted 3/15)
Doane University invites applications for the position of Marketing Manager for Residential Campus Initiatives. This position is responsible for the development and execution of all marketing initiatives for Doane's residential campus initiatives with the College of Arts & Sciences across all sales and marketing channels to meet enrollment goals. In addition, this position is responsible for working with the Advancement Office to develop and execute donor acquisition and renewal marketing initiatives. The Marketing Manager for Residential Campus Initiatives will work with the Vice President for Enrollment Services & Marketing (VPESM) to understand business objectives, develop marketing and communication strategies and manage allocated budgets in conjunction with current programs and new offerings. This position is responsible for acting as the residential campus brand champion within the university.
The Marketing Manager for Residential Campus Initiatives is a member of the leadership team in the Office of Strategic Communications including the Marketing Manager for Adult, Graduate, & Online Programs, Creative Director/Project Manager, and VPESM. This group sets the strategic communications direction for the University based on institutional priorities and works collaboratively to execute operational initiatives.
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field
- 4+ years of experience in marketing (including: lead generation, brand management)
- Strong strategic marketing planning and implementation skills
- Ability to analyze, understand, and report on KPI metrics
- Good working knowledge of a variety of online and direct marketing strategies and tactics
- Ability to support strategic/account planning and develop and apply in-depth product knowledge
Doane University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.