Marketing Manager (Consumer Finance) - Nelnet (Posted 4/26)
Looking for results driven marketing director to grow an online lending brand and drive aggressive customer growth. Ideal candidate has experience in direct mail strategies targeting consumers for loan products. Understanding of financial products and digital marketing strategies is ideal.
- Design marketing strategies tailored to direct to consumer products
- Build targeted campaigns based on credit bureau information to pinpoint potential customers
- Integrate with corporate marketing teams for content, strategy, and to leverage best practices and messaging
- Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement.
- Report, production, and budget of marketing efforts and cost of loan acquisition
- Lead and participate in multiple product launches
- Ensure compliance with Federal regulations and departmental policies.
- Develop, maintain and distribute reports.
4 year college degree preferred, advanced degree preferred.
3 years of experience in field or related field or commensurate education, 3 years supervisory or leadership experience.
COMPETENCIES – SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES:
- Direct Mail Expertise
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Analytical and Strategic
- Working with MS Office
- Results Driven
- Managing Multiple Priorities
- Decision Making and Critical Thinking
- Team Management and Team Building
- Planning: Tactical, Strategic
- Managing Workforce Diversity
- Project Management
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet is a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Workplace.