Marketing Internship - Ameritas (posted 5/08)
At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We continuously strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life at its very best by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets and protecting what is most cherished. We’re here to help customers put worry behind and the future ahead and help enable a life that’s rich in family, happiness, health and financial security. When lives are fulfilled, our mission is fulfilled.
We take great pride in the work we do every day. We have an associate driven culture where employees know that goals and objectives are set to be achieved; they understand the business strategy and they find new ways to make the company successful. They improve products, processes and services each day to increase the productivity of the enterprise. We rely on our associates for their energy, talents and commitment to give their very best.
This position is responsible for assisting in the development, production, and distribution of integrated marketing and communication plans in support of group division goals.
• Must be able to commit to a minimum Internship of 12 months
• Must be a student enrolled in a current college program
• Support the maintenance of division sales and marketing materials.
• Support the implementation of public relations and promotion strategies through multiple digital and social media channels.
• Web content management support.
• Assist in marketing initiatives and campaigns.
• General administration support.
• Misc. duties as assigned.
• Part time 15 - 20 hours a week
Working Conditions: Office environment.
To apply, please visit our website at: https://jobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP/TG/cim_jobdetail.asp?partnerid=26179&siteid=5142&Areq=1037BR