Marketing Intern - Nebraska Safety Council (posted 6/7)
The Marketing Intern is responsible for coordinating, monitoring and reporting of all marketing strategies, adherence to brand standards and marketing communication activities for internal and external audiences.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate marketing and branding activities and materials including website, brochures, presentations, and electronic communications with external resources as needed.
• Execute detailed email marketing campaigns to our current, former and potential members/clients with and track results.
• Maintaining a clean and up-to-date email list including managing unsubscribes and opt-outs.
• Coordinate content and layout for three newsletters each month.
• Monitor and implement the day to day duties for all social media platforms including coordinating the content calendar across all departments, scheduling posts, and tracking results.
• Edit/proof copy for communication pieces including, but not limited to marketing collateral, news releases, annual reports, etc.
• Coordinate Nebraska Safety Council Conferences including exhibitor and sponsorship fulfillment.
• Manage adherence to brand standards and the consistent communication of brand with external audiences.
• Execute targeted media communications and promotions that effectively demonstrate NeSC’s vision and mission.
• Measure website traffic through Google Analytics and implement strategies to drive traffic to the website.
• Make decisions within assigned authority and accept responsibility for personal decisions and actions.
• Promote safe and healthy behaviors through communication and personal demonstration. Abide by Company Safety Program and Policies, while performing duties safely.
• Other duties as assigned.
Must be a student enrolled in a current college program with focus in Marketing and/or Advertising
• Part-time summer hours: 15-20 hours a week
• Part-time school year hours: 10-15 hours a week
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone. The employee is required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Office skills require the ability to bend, stoop to complete file retrieval or update. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Working Conditions: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the business work environment is usually quiet. The incumbent is faced with regular interruptions and must meet with others on a regular basis. The facility is a non smoking environment.
Condition of Employment:
Candidate is required to meet the above qualifications, task frequency and PPE requirements. Approval of pre-employment reference & background checks, and post offer drug/alcohol testing with back screens (if appropriate) are required as conditions of employment. This also applies to all transfers, fit-for-duty and return to work programs.
Send resume to Laurie Klosterboer at email@example.com.
The job duties, elements, responsibilities, skills, functions, experience, educational factors and the requirements and conditions listed in this job description are representative only and not exhaustive of the tasks that an employee may be required to perform. The employer reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of its business, competitive considerations or the work environment change.