Marketing & Graphic Design Intern - Raising Canes (posted 8/8)
Raising Cane's is seeking a Marketing & Graphic Design Intern!
We’re looking for:
· A college student with a desire to learn and get real life marketing and graphic design experience with a National brand.
· A fun-loving, hard-working person who has an eye for design, thrives in a brainstorming/concept heavy environment and can turn out high quality work on a dime.
· A team player who is always willing to lend a hand—whether it falls within their job description or not.
· Marketing: You’ll discover an understanding of what it takes to put together a campaign, roll it out in different markets, hands-on experience with opening new restaurants, and what it’s like to work with a marketing team.
· Designing: You’ll be using Adobe Creative Cloud to edit current artwork, create new concepts, and come up with your own ideas that will be used in our local markets.
· Collaborating: We want you to contribute ideas and come up with concepts of your own that help our restaurants reach their goals and increase our brand awareness overall. This includes social media, advertisements, and more.
· Junior level college student majoring in marketing/advertising or related field
· Ability to work 15-25 hours per week during the school year
· Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
· Video experience and photography experience preferred
To apply please email a Cover Letter and Resume to Stephaniewiles@shv-inc.com.
Raising Cane’s appreciates & values individuality. EOE