Marketing Executive - Skyline Dynovia (Posted 4/16)
Why Work Here?
We are seeking a highly competent individual with excellent client management skills to learn & grow in a fun, fast paced industry! The potential is endless for individuals with personality, creativity and the drive to provide top notch solutions to clients. This is a remote position for someone in the Lincoln or Omaha area.
The Marketing Executive is a results-driven representative of the business that actively and independently seeks out and engages prospective clients with the goal to find opportunities and turn them into long-term profitable relationships. The Marketing Executive provides complete and appropriate solutions in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability with sales acumen to successfully complete the entire sales cycle from prospecting through closing
• Directly responsible for driving business growth through the preservation and expansion of the client base.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, market research, and social media,
• Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals, achieve key performance indicators, and exceed sales targets.
• Unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long term partnerships by completing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
• Provide professional after-sales support and collaborate with stakeholders to achieve better results and enhance the client’s commitment.
• Present, promote, and sell products and services to clients using solid, persuasive arguments and negotiation skills.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends, supplying the business with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Operate as the client primary point of contact, building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships serving as the link of communication between clients and internal stakeholders.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, client stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
• Identify and develop new business and areas of improvement by continuously proposing solutions that meet objectives and enhance success.
• Develop and define deliverables involving all relevant stakeholders then use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes, schedule, and costs.
• Perform risk management to minimize sale risks and proactively resolve any issues and problems, escalating as appropriate.
• Participate on behalf of the company as requested in exhibitions or conferences.
• Create formal estimates based on project scope and deliverables meeting time-constraints and anticipated budget.
• Create and maintain comprehensive sales documentation to facilitate the management of project details
• Exercise independent judgment and initiative within established guidelines to ensure project goals and objectives are achieved.
• Measure project profitability and performance using appropriate systems and techniques to analyze project success then prepare reports.
• Contact clients as necessary to collect payment for overdue invoices.
• Coordinate individuals and activities related to project execution; may also engage in same activities.
• All other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, Graphic Design, Business Administration or relevant field OR equivalent experience.
• Proven experience in direct sales for a minimum of three – six years.
• Resourceful, results-driven, self-starter that can work independently and in a team environment with the ability to take strong initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with solid organizational skills including attention to detail and ability to perform under pressure.
• Customer-service orientated with leadership skills in teamwork, facilitation, negotiation, and openness to receive feedback.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with and aptitude in building productive professional relationships and the ability to effectively influence.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs and objectives.
• Ability to travel up to 20%.
• Possess valid Driver’s License.
• Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce) and MS Office. On-call availability during off-hours especially during peak seasons.
• Trade show and/or event planning experience a plus.