Marketing Coordinator - Pinnacle Bank (Posted 5/1)
Responsible for writing copy, proofing, tracking projects, event planning, internal communication, assisting Director and KMN marketing committee with miscellaneous projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Copywrites and proofreads various marketing communication.
2. Prepares ad requests and compliance approvals for all marketing communication pieces.
3. Tracks KMN marketing projects from start to completion to ensure deadlines are met.
4. Writes press releases to include research and development.
5. Assists in product promotions.
6. Assists in event planning.
7. Responsible for internal communications such as lobby displays, statement messages, and teller receipts.
8. Serves as member of Pinnacle Bancorp Marketing Committee.
9. Regular and reliable attendance.
10. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
-Knowledge of bank products, locations, policies, and procedures.
-Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
-Knowledge of marketing functions.
-Skill in organization and attention to detail is critical.
-Excellent communication skills in order to effectively convey information to others.
-Ability to travel.
-Ability to function as a team player.
-Ability to work under pressure of deadlines with multiple projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
-Prefer marketing or journalism degree.
-Marketing or copywriting experience preferred.
-InDesign knowledge with a Mac computer is a plus.