Marketing Coordinator - Pinnacle Bank (Posted 4/18)
Responsible for coordinating the internal marketing plan, including bank promotions, Visa promotions, project management; assisting in social media, event planning, internal communication; and supporting Marketing Director and KMN marketing committee with miscellaneous projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Coordinates marketing plan(s) to ensure product and brand messages are in line with overall brand guidelines.
2. Organizes bank marketing promotions, as well as Visa Marketing throughout the year to have a consistent message. Must maintain knowledge around bank products and Visa products.
3. Prepares ad requests and compliance approvals for all marketing communication pieces.
4. Tracks marketing projects from start to completion to ensure deadlines are met.
5. Supports social media efforts in making sure events are posted and responses are provided as needed; also reviews posts prior to publication.
6. Assists in product promotions.
7. Assists in event planning.
8. Proofreads and writes copy for various marketing communication as needed.
9. Responsible for communications with current customers through branch network and online.
10. Serves as member of Pinnacle Bancorp Marketing Committee.
11. Regular and reliable attendance.
12. Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
-Knowledge of bank products, locations, policies, and procedures.
-Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
-Knowledge of marketing functions.
-Skill in organization and attention to detail is critical.
-Excellent communication skills in order to effectively convey information to others.
-Ability to travel.
-Ability to function as a team player.
-Ability to work under pressure of deadlines with multiple projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
-Prefer marketing or journalism degree.
-Prefer minimum of one year of experience in Marketing.
Please apply at www.pinnbank.com/careers