Marketing Assistant / Event Coordinator - Williams Group (Posted 2/25)
Marketing Assistant / Event Coordinator
Williams Group - Lincoln, NE Full-Time, Hourly
The primary responsibility of the Marketing Assistant / Event Coordinator is to manage company social media accounts, organize training workshops, tradeshows, school speaking presentations and to provide support to the marketing department.
Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications. 3-5 years experience in similar role or marketing department. Must be a self-starter, have excellent verbal communication skills, project management skills and display natural problem-solving characteristics. Attention to detail and strong organizational skills a must. Exhibit proficiency with Microsoft Windows/ Excel/ Outlook.
Experience with Adobe Creative software and CRM systems helpful.
• Manage company social media messaging and create content for posts
• Create schedule for yearly client training workshop/ events
• Contact available venues to determine best opportunities for training events
• Coordinate shipments and maintains organized inventory of tradeshow materials
• Responsible for inventory of materials for events and coordinating assembly/shipping
• Preparation of training folders/materials, nametags, table tents, etc.
• Event set-up; on site presence to ensure event runs smoothly
• Reconcile invoices once bill is received
• Other Marketing projects as assigned
HOURS OF SERVICE:
Full-time: Monday-Friday 8-5
Attendance at workshops as appropriate. Some weekend hours required with seminar attendance. Limited travel required.
WAGES AND BENEFITS:
Salary commensurate with education and experience.
Benefit package including health insurance and 401(k) match at eligibility