Graphic Designer - The Clark-Enerson Partners (posted 8/31)
The Clark Enersen Partners, one of the Midwest’s largest and most respected architectural and engineering firms with offices in Kansas City, Missouri; Lincoln, Nebraska; and Fairway, Kansas, is looking to hire a Graphic Designer.
The appropriate candidate will be responsible for applying and maintaining our brand identity through the creation and application of all promotional material and graphic layout.
• Developing layout for proposals, interview presentations, social media posts, marketing brochures, advertisements, and web site updates
• Managing photo editing adjustments
• Coordination of project photography
• Responsible for developing content for social media platforms and web page
• Strong graphic skills and design theory
• Ability to collaborate with firm leadership to create strong graphic material
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud software: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines for multiple, concurrent projects
• Minimum of 2 years of graphic design experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com