Digital Campaign Coordinator - Ameritas (Posted 2/25)
At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. We continuously strive to help our customers and employees enjoy life at its very best by reducing uncertainty, helping grow assets and protecting what is most cherished. We're here to help people put worry behind and the future ahead and help enable a life that's rich in family, happiness, health and financial security. When lives are fulfilled, our mission is fulfilled.
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp is seeking a Digital Campaign Coordinator to drive the business by developing digital marketing campaigns for internal and external business partners. The candidate should have experience in working with a variety of digital platforms and tools, with a solid understanding of good marketing principles. This person will own the messaging, execution, and ROI measurement for the SEM strategy for the brand and individual campaigns. They are involved in the overall search marketing strategy to increase organic ranking on all major search networks.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and activate content in multiple digital campaign channels, ensuring proper tracking and reporting for effectiveness
- Partner with internal and external teams to create digital campaign messaging, and channel activation strategy
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing tactics, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs); optimize the marketing mix across the campaign life-cycle
- Manage the business's SEM programs by developing campaign structures, managing and researching keywords, content creation, A/B testing, and any other capability that is necessary for the business to hit key metrics, and maximize results.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies, and execute on those strategies in conjunction with other team members and partners
- Measures the success of any and all digital campaigns and optimizes approach based on results.
- Must remain current on all search engine and industry best practices and trends.
- Provides recommendations on, implement, and manage strategies for content development.
- Develops and executes link building strategies, including collaborating with PR and social media teams to leverage digital PR and social media for SEO benefit.
- Conducts on social channels/off-site SEO projects and tasks, including fixing broken links, crawl errors, 301 redirects, and other on-site optimization efforts.
- Monitors and evaluates web analytics in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in digital and/or integrated marketing roles, with progressive levels of responsibility
- Hands-on experience working with common digital marketing tools, and other industry tools such as CRM and analytics packages, including email, Social posting and listening, web analytics, and marketing automation platforms.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, direct marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Strategic, proactive, and creative thinking -- always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams and prioritize tasks and effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Understanding of keyword research, ability to develop plans for targeting key terms
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with search marketing
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving search engine results
- Metrics-oriented, capable of creating, analyzing, and interpreting data-heavy reports, and translating the results into campaign best practices and replicable campaign models.
- Goal-oriented; enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, energetic, and positive
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong writing and communications skills, with the ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization, and gain support for initiatives
- Working knowledge of HTML preferred
We are Ameritas: proud to say we're in the business of fulfilling life.