Prism Awards Committee: JUDGING COORDINATOR
- Work with Prism Award co-chairs to coordinate out-of-state judges from an AMA Chapter to judge the Lincoln AMA Prism Award entries
- Maintain communication with judges regarding arrival of entries, judging process, shipment of entries, etc.
- Make shipping arrangements for sending entries to judges and receiving entries back from judges
- Print judging forms; use mail merge to identify the judging forms
- Purchase and ship the judges' gift; include a handwritten thank you note
Time commitment: 8-10 hours total February through May.